Monday, July 14, 2008

WHEN YOU DO NOTHING AT ALL

What makes me(and many more like me) write a blog????Well,let's see
*I couldn't logon to my previous blog......(for reasons i can't comprehend....'coz obviously i suck at problems like these!Some dumbness there..)
*I have got nothing better to do......(I wrote to one of my friends-The gravity inside a human that pulls him to do nothing at all is more than all the opposing motivational factors...Know what?He even liked it!Some philosophy there..)
*I think my previous blog really sucked.....My blog was visited only 300 times in past one year-out of which i visited it 180 times!(Oh comeon,what were you thinking???I personally thought my blog was the best than the rest!Some admiration there..)
*I have no friends left in my city.....(Some misery there..)
*One of my friends who is just as free as i am(i am not sure though,but she is also online most of the times) has a boyfriend and she prefers to chat with him for reasons more than obvious...(some bitching there..)
*While i stay at home and not sit infront of my PC,i keep on bumping on my niece who is 2 year old and she beats me up with whatever she has .....like a plastic bat,her dolls from whom the clothes have been ripped off,or worse,she makes me listen to her nursery rhymes that keep on haunting me even in my dreams...(Some misfortune there)
*To skip the endless lecture session that my father gives me to utilize my time....so i pretend that i am doing something really important.......like writing a blog!(Some manipulation there...)
*To utilize the time between two chat sessions on gtalk so that you give yourself an impression that you are not actually waiting online for somebody and attack him/her as soon as he/she dares to logon...(Some sarcasm there....)
*Lastly,and more importantly......to sum all this up,most of us blog 'coz we have nothing to do at all!(Lots of time there....)
If i were Ronan Keating..i would have sung out.....YOU BLOG BEST,WHEN YOU DO NOTHING AT ALL(ting,ting,ting.......){Some pathetic sense of humour there!}

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey you forgot me, i m here too
Anyways another one filled with sarcasm.
Obviously you dont have anything to do just like me.

Unknown said...

completely smitten by your commendable work...!!!
loads of wishes n gud luck....!!! :)